Changes since Posterino 2
Quite some things have changed:
- Improved workflow throughout: Adding, removing or creating image objects now results in an instant re-layout of your document. Please have a look at How do I learn about the basics? to get a first overview of the new workflow.
- New and improved content: Expect new templates, new frames, new backgrounds and more. For example, you can now add individual text captions to any image on your document.
- New layout options: We advanced the existing templates to include a "Circular” option and added Grid Lines to ease manual image placement.
- Automatic styling: The look of your images can now be changed and aligned automatically.
- A whole new crop editor: The enhanced version improves crop workflow and creates a persistent crop state.
- We added a bunch of new sharing services: Post on Facebook, Twitter or Flickr. Send your creation as Message or via AirDrop.
- A sleek new user interface: The redesigned interface has a larger workspace, especially handy if you are working on a MacBook.
- Posterino is now sandboxed
- Posterino adds supports for Retina display.
- The toolbar of the document window is now placed at the bottom. The available default tools are the same.
- You can find the "Export" options of Posterino 2 now under
> > and as button on the bottom toolbar.
- The image browser now longer shows images titles by default to provide more space for the images. However, you can switch on object title via the image browser context menu.
- Additional requested improvements: We implemented a large number of popular user requests, resulting in a myriad of large and small improvements in many areas of the application.