How do I crop an image?
It is easy to crop an image using the new crop editor.
To crop an image:
Double click the image. The crop editor will appear:
Frame manipulation handles.
You can operate the crop editor as follows:
- Use the slider to size the image
- Use the rotation button to rotate the image
- Grab the image and move it around to determine the visible part
Click the button when you did finish your crop work.
- You can use the key to enter and exit the crop editor
You can also choose from the context menu to start the crop editor:
Crop context menu item.
- You can use various shortcuts and gestures to crop the image